SCAM COMPANY!!! STAY AWAY THE ARE THE SAME COMPANY AS www.logosanctuary.com Totally agree with the other reviews, SO wish I would have read this before going down the rabbit hole with them.

They ARE A TOTAL SCAM!!! After weeks of trying to get them to listen to my instructions, or read them or just pay attention I gave up. They are completely incompetent ... but at least they have a 30 day money back guarantee right?

NO, they don't honor that and in fact will be completely rude and hostile to you too ...

I have disputed with my CC company. This a horrible company that has *** service and zero integrity.

LaurenW232 wrote the review because of bad quality at Brandedlogodesigns. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Brandedlogodesigns to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refused refund to add insult to injury and logo design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brandedlogodesigns and brandedlogodesigns customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Similar experience.

What I know:

1) Call center in Pakistan. False pretense of operating in the U.S.

2) Play the same scam under many names (BrandedLogo, Logobench, VideoJeeves, Logo Sanctuary, etc)

3) They are being investigated by Federal law enforcement, although no arrests have been made to my knowledge

4) Farhaad Sheikh of Pleasanton, CA is one of the owners/founders.

I hope this helps.

I wish I had this information before I was ripped off. I just hope the police catch up with them before too many other people get burned.