4.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I run a software business since 10 years and got the reference of Business logo by a friend.They guided us and designed our new logo for the company.

The reason why I selected them is because they integrate behavioral economics they know the ways in which people make their decisions. This was a very important point for us, as we have our complex sales cycle which cannot be easily understood by everyone. I have the experience of working with different agencies but they are the ones who always meet their deadlines and fulfill the needs of customer.

The logo they designed for us was outstanding and we totally loved it.I would definitely recommend everyone to use Branded Logo Designs.

Review about: Brandedlogodesigns Logo Design.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Had an Experience with Brandedlogodesigns?

Comments

Branded Logo Design did not do the work I requested and did not give me a refund, despite their assurances.They have false names and addresses.

Stay away from this company.

I do not believe these positive reviews for a minute.If you have any doubts, inquire with the FBI internet fraud department as they are getting complaints about Branded Logo Design, Video Jeeves, and other names these creeps use.